Apply to Livingstone
Applicants should take proper steps to ensure that their credentials are sent to the Office of Admissions as early as possible, preferably not less than thirty (30) days before the beginning of the semester in which they plan to enroll. Applicants may apply to enter the College at the beginning of the fall or spring semester. Admissions personnel carefully review the academic qualifications of each applicant to admit students who have the potential for further academic achievement and growth.
01. A high school diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate is required. The score report of the American College Testing (ACT) program, or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT); and any additional information requested by the Office of Admissions.
02. A final transcript of all high school credits indicating rank in class and date of graduation. Students who have achieved a high school diploma through the General Education Development (GED) test must have the GED score sent.
03. A non-refundable application fee of 25.00 is required. The College does honor the College Board Application Fee Waiver Form if properly signed. The recommended deadlines for submitting the application for admission is May 1 for the fall semester and December 15 for the spring semester. Applications received after these dates will be honored on a day-to-day basis as long as classroom space is available.
04. Fill out the Police Record Check Form.
05. Fill out an online application or Download an Application
06. Secure your housing deposit. The housing deposit is $200.00. This includes your one time enrollment fee of $100.00 and your $100.00 key fee.