Evening and Weekend College
Students enrolled in Livingstone College’s accelerated degree programs are able to enjoy course schedules that are designed to create a comfortable balance between education, work, family, and recreation. Classes meet one night a week, Monday through Friday and on Saturdays in eight-week blocks. Additional course work is supplemented with guided independent study and group work.
A Degree may be earned in:
- Birth-Kindergarten Education
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Elementary Education
- Religious Studies
All majors require a total of 120 semester hours for degree completion. With the transfer of sixty (60) semester hours of accepted college credit, from an accredited institution, a degree may be earned in 18-30 months.
To enroll, you must submit the following:
- An Application for Admission
- An official copy of your high school transcript or GED certificate
- An official transcript from all colleges attended
- A Police Record Check form
- A completed Health form
- $25.00 (non-refundable) application fee
The Fall Semester begins in August, and the Winter Semester begins in January. Apply Now!
For more information contact
Carol R. Pickett
(704) 216-6038 Office
Price Suite 302